Saturday 2 February 2008

Friday = Highway to Sleepovers

Well, the weekend was good, as it was expected to be! And it was welcomed after a long crazy day at Elementary School. Granted, having my plushie octopus, 'Pig', (given to me by Brynmor for Rachelmas) helped out a LOT especially with the older kids. They enjoyed Pig-san greatly.

The evening was spent taking the express way for the first time to Ayabe (where I'd never been before!). I picked up Ian, Amy and Megan from Ayabe Train Station and we met Leigh at an izakaya in Iwataki for some delicious foods. I like that we have to 'ask for permission' to go to izakayas because some people are completely insane, but whatever, we got fried food and delicious oolong tea for cheap and it was all that mattered.

It was also super nice seeing Leigh again, as I don't get too many chances what with her sexy boyfriend ;D

She had earlier given me some excellent directions to get to Ayabe. Although later on my JTE would explain that there are cheaper ways to get to the train station (which I know how to do now!)

After dinner I drove everyone up to Honjo for some James Bond watching/chou creme eating/beer guzzling gaieties. And enjoyment was succumbed to by all.

No comments: