Wednesday 31 October 2007

I'll get you, Spears.

I was nearly bored to tears today. Then I came home and watched about four hours worth of TV shows that I'd been missing up until now! And ate chocolate.

An excellent Halloween had, aside from the exhaustion/boredom factor and the fact that I mostly forgot it was Halloween throughout the day! But I toted a small pumpkin around and wore Halloween shoes that I made ages ago.

Also, this (found it in the New York Times today)

It's Official: Britney Spear copies Rachel's Halloween Costume

Granted, I can't blame her, it was a really excellent costume. But, I mean once she's done with current court issues, I'm takin' her butt to court.

2 comments:

Seth said...

Hey, your hair is totally real.

Krister Rollins said...

So are your kids.


... and your vagina.