Wednesday 31 October 2007

Oh Jack, you make wounds ooze and flesh crawl!





In other news, Kimono Class yesterday was grande. Finally figured out the obi part, which I should practice since we're sort of done with that lesson. Hung out with Rizzu afterwards at Makudonarudo's and had tiny burgers of deliciousness.

Then it was off to Lii-chan's to watch Nightmare Before X-mas/fall asleep in lots of blankets. Turns out her house is pretty warm if you're wearing four layers of shirts, socks and legwarmers. Huzzah!

Got up at 6:15 to drive home this morning. I kind of want to keep sleeping, but I'd probably keep sleeping alllll through work, which although sounding very nice, would probably not bode well for me. Plus I need to wear my patented Rachel's Halloween Shoes™ to work today!

No comments: