Friday 12 October 2007

Macaroni and Cabbage

Macaroni & Cabbage, Together At Last

For lunch we had macaroni and leftovers, I think. It was macaroni and cheese with pumpkin, cabbage, mushrooms and other random vegetables. It was good in a way, but strange in a way. Cheese and cabbage probably aren't a delicacy, even in Japan. I think they had underlying intentions in trying to get rid of random veggies 'round the kitchen, but maybe it's just me.

Also I'm starting to help more kids get ready for the recitation contest, which is actually almost my favorite part of every day. I really like seeing them progress in the 30 minutes I get with them, and it's cool to see the kids one on one, as I discovered in shuji and hanging out with Lauren's high school kids for THEIR practice.

Anyway kids rock.

And now I'll find out if macaroni and cabbage will digest properly.

No comments: