Friday 9 November 2007

Kirby and Shuji

This week was primarily spent playing with the ferret, who I have named Kirby! He is genki as ever and enjoys running around and playing tag/hide and seek/leap on Rachel's slippers. It's sort of a game of his own invention and it's terribly cute.

Kirby enjoys tunneling under ugly blankets.

Of course I realize that the ferret will cause problems in the future when I want to go on holiday or take trips to places, however this week especially it has provided me with the sanity I have needed to get through the generally anti-social evenings. I am sure there are things going on with people in the evenings, but I don't know about them. So, I hang out with the ferret, read, study and watch movies. It's not a bad existance!

"My name is Kirby. I enjoy biting on things, nibbling on things and hanging onto things with my teeth." (he seemed to say)













I also have decided that shuji is my favourite place to be at all times. It's relaxing to draw kanji, it's so much fun talking with the boys and girls who come to practice with me, and the teacher (Kamitsuji-sensei) is endlesly patient with me and kind just to have me even though we can't have any super interesting conversations aside from "agh this is so bad don't look at it!" "Agh Reicheru that's so bad what are you DOING?!" and so on. I am fairly pleased with the kanji for the seasons that I made last night though. And everyone in the room learned the word "tummy" so the teacher could say "I have big tummy!" hehehehe





Behold! Fall/winter (on the left side) and Spring summer! (right)



No comments: