Saturday 17 November 2007

Elementary School, the Next Day

Elementary school was not as horrible as I expected it to be. The kids were lovely as always, and lending my camera to the first and second graders ended up being a delightful mistake. I now have a great deal of adorable pictures of the kids I hold in very high/cutecutecute regards. Now I can show the world! Other than that, it was my last day at elementary school until mid-January, so I will miss those kids dearly and I’ll just have to wave at them when I see them playing on the side of the road.

My good day was somewhat rushed to a halt as I quickly packed and headed to Mineyama to stay with Desirae and Andy before going to Wakayama the next day. I met up with Scotty K. and Leigh-J for some sushi and it was actually great seeing Scott again since I hadn’t seen that kid in forever and a half! We chatted for quite some time, I ate pudding, and then Leigh and I went to hang out with Andirae in Mineyama for a bit. Desi was a bit LUSHY that evening and it was really amusing to watch. Leigh left and I had some champagne before going to sleep for not long enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your photos of the temple places and trees are gorgeous. And speaking of blowfish tombstones,that little Japanese girl looks like she posing as a blowfish. Mom